Tuesday, August 23, 2011

College Life

So last night, I drove up to Logan to move in officially. Didn't get there until nine but I was able to meet all of my roommates except for one. We sat in our living room and just talked and laughed for a while and it was a great way to start off college. Getting to sleep was a little hard; first night not at home.

This morning, I woke up feeling very nervous :( aargh!! But Kaitlyn (who we now call K-wow), Lillie and I went out shopping for a while which was uber fun!! We bought a cookie/cake pan for a $1 at D.I. And then we decided to just walk around the mall for a while. We window shopped and went everywhere and had a good time laughing, talking about boys and we really got to know one another. We then came home and cooked some chicken on K-wow's George Foreman grill and had some apple juice and grapes. It was very yummy. :) Then we kind of chilled for a little bit and then decided to go out and walk around campus. We pulled out our schedules and figured out where all our classes are and timed ourselves. Luckily, all my classes are within 5 minutes of each other and I have a 10 minute break in between classes. Unfortunately it was ultra hot but I feel more confident about what I will be doing in the next few weeks.

Then we rested and chilled for a while, and then we ate dinner at the Marketplace with K-wow and Angelique and Yanelis and their guy friends. I also met up with a friend from high school and talked with her and her friends for a while. And now I am home from dinner, just sitting on my bed updating my blog. Can't wait to write more!

No comments:

Post a Comment