So yesterday I moved into my room up at Utah State! We were up there for most of the day trying to get everything situated. And I still don't have everything up. :P but here are some pictures of the beginning of my adventures up at Utah State.
My bed right next to the window
My bed and desk :)
All my pictures and special things from home
My dresser with my music collection, treats and HP poster.
My closet with 90% of my clothes in it already
Our double sink for 4 girls to share.
Our cute blue bathroom, that needs some rugs and a shower curtain.
My cute minion that I need to decorate (given to me by my RA, who is ultra cute and his name is Kyle)
The living room area with my Aggie'd out family.
Our kitchen for all 8 girls to share. with my room down at the end of the hall.
I absolutely love it and can't wait to get the school year started!
No comments:
Post a Comment