Sunday, August 15, 2010

Life is changing . . .

With my senior year approaching, I feel happy and sad at the same time. Knowing that I will be leaving for college in a year scares me and this year, it seems like everything is going to change because a lot of my friends including me, will be off doing things that interest them and we will be way busy. I am worried that we won't have a lot of time together to spend playing and hanging out and enjoying our senior year. I had always thought that the last year in high school was the big party have fun year, but it is slowly not looking like that is how it will be. It also doesn't help that our YW Presidency just recently changed. These past leaders before influenced me in a way that I will never forget. They were such a big part of me and now to see change, the atmosphere just doesn't feel right anymore. But I have heard that time heals almost everything. So I know this is totally venting right now but I hope that over time, my feelings will improve. Because all this uncertainty and change doesn't settle good with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment