Well, the summer has come to a close, unfortunately. But this past week has been the best ever! It made me realize how much fun life is and how much fun it is to be with best friends.
Well this first event wasn't really is this last week of summer but still is was awesome. I wanted to hang with some friends on a rainy night and hardly anyone could except for Kenzie and Spencer. We all got together and went and got french fries from yummy McDonald's and enjoyed them in the rain. We were going to frolic in a park but doing that at night isn't such a good idea. So we decided to just play in my backyard. We danced and got sopping wet in a huge rain storm with thunder and lightning. We then got cold, went inside and wrapped up in towels. We sat in my garage watching the rain and lightning when the biggest one ever went off behind my house. We only saw the light from it but it lit up the sky for at least 3 seconds. It was scary. You could feel the electricity in the air. And a blue flash went off right after too and our power went out. It was pitch black, we were sopping wet and at 10:30 at night. We changed into dry clothes, sat in my basement for an hour with candles and chilled and listened to music. That was definitely a night to remember.
That was few weeks ago . . .
This past week has been pretty epic as well. On Tuesday, I went to Lagoon with my bestest pals ever! Kenzie, Kailey and Spencer. We were there for 9 hours!! We were so sore and tired afterward. We went on basically everything and laughed and talked and took pictures and had an amazing time!!! And Kenzie blacked out on Colossus!! hahaha. It will definitely be a day that I won't forget.

Next, was Lion King! That was pretty amazing and spectacular! I almost teared up at the end and all the costumes and music and actors were just so amazing! It brightened up my whole day and made me want to burst out into "Circle of Life" in the Parking Garage. I was so thankful that I was able to go and have that once in a lifetime experience. Any Broadway play is amazing. Thanks Dad for the tickets!

On Friday, I went with Kenzie to get some Senior Pictures done of both of us together. I was sad my other friend Kailey couldn't make it. We went to Discovery Park in Lindon and had a blast taking funny pictures together, just being ourselves. After looking at them, I can see why everyone tells me that I look like my mom. I can definitely see her in me in those pictures. I posted the link to the pictures on the post after this one if you want to see some of them. That was so much fun.

Then, that night I invited some friends to come over and roast s'mores, dance and just chill for a last big she-bang before school starts. I only had 5 friends come but we still had a blast. It was way nice to just be able to sit around the fire and talk and create memories that will last for a lifetime.

On Saturday night, they had a Stake Dance that was outside and was casual. :) I love them when they are casual. I saw a ton of friends from school there and it was great to see them after 2 1/2 months. It really got me pumped for school and gave me a couple new quotes for my quote book. And they played two of my most favorite songs ever, one right after the other! First, it was "My Life Would Suck Without You" by Kelly Clarkson and then "Amazed" by Lonestar. I was so glad that I was able to go to that and have a blast!
Now that all my summer festivities are over, I now embark on my final year of high school filled with homework, stress, and lots and lots of fun!
OH MY GOODNESS!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had SUCH a blast!!
Youre gorgeous btw =] I loovee the pics you got done!!! =D
miss you!!