Wednesday, July 28, 2010

1 month!

so unfortunately, I have only 1 month til school starts!! ugh, this summer has gone by way too fast! But what can I do! That just means that for this last month, I need to make it the best it can be! I used to get depressed watching HSM 2 because I had never had a summer like that. I want this one to be like that! Friends, we need to party ASAP!! But the partying doesn't have to stop when school starts, we can continue to do so, even though we will all be way busy with school work. Go weekends! Anyway, in case you don't know or can't remember or are just interested in knowing my classes for next year, here they are: English - R. Gardner AP Chemisty - WENTZY! AP Calculus BC - Vawdrey AP World History - Calvin :) ASL 2 - A. Terry Astronomy - Ure/T.A. - Wentzy Seminary Calculus Lab - Vawdrey

No comments:

Post a Comment