So I recently watched the First Presidency Christmas Devotional and it was the first time I had ever seen it and I was amazed at how wonderful it was. It instantly got me into the Christmas spirit and it made me so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ. I was watching it with my friends here in Logan in our common room. It was snowing outside, and we had the fireplace on and we were alone and shut ourselves in and turned out the lights and it was just a super special experience. Sitting together with all of my good friends up here and feeling of the Spirit of Christmas was unforgettable. My favorite part of the whole thing though was when the choir sang, "The First Noel." That arrangement is so gorgeous and I really wanted to tear up when I heard it so I thought I would share it here and let you feel of its warmth also.
(This isn't the same recording from the Christmas Devotional but still the same arrangement.)
After this devotional, it definitely feels like the Christmas season has begun and I cannot believe that I only have about a week before I am home for Christmas!! I cannot wait!
All of you have a very merry Christmas and thank you so much for everything you have done!
No comments:
Post a Comment