Sunday, January 2, 2011
2011!!
What a year to be excited for!! I can't believe that 2011 is already here. Graduation is just around the corner with college not too far behind!! AAAHHH! but I can't get caught up in that right now. I have been working ultra hard to get my grades back up from The Music Man,(which was so so so much fun and I loved every minute of it) and with 2 weeks left in the term, I think I will be able to do it! YAY!!
Christmas went by so fast this year for me!! The holidays always seem to be rushed and full of fun and excitement. It was a very nice holiday and break from school. I loved spending time with family and friends because I love them all so much and I don't know what my life would be like without them. Thank you so much for all you do. It really means a lot to me.
Nothing else super new has happened to me lately but I felt like updating just a little bit because it had been since September that I wrote something about me. I love having this blog! It gives me a chance to express myself and tell friends and family what I am up to and I hope you enjoy it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment