Sunday, September 26, 2010

Busy Busy Busy!!

So sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I have been so so so busy!! I got into school and got into my hard classes and I am trying to sort through all the work load that it is giving me. It has been crazy!! And I also auditioned for the school musical, The Music Man, and I got in it!!! YAY!! Becca is in it with me as well. I have been going to rehearsals about 3 times a week and that has been added to my to-do list. I am in the process of getting my Personal Progress Medallion by the end of October and I have been working on that 3 times a week too to get that done. It is definitely helping me so much with my hard and busy schedule. I am grateful for all the blessings that are coming to me because of my spiritual work. Than last weekend, we had our first school dance, Sadie Hawkins. I went with my friend Clark and had a blast!! I totally needed that time to just party and be with friends and not have to worry about obligations. It was so so so much fun!! I am so glad I was able to go with such an amazing guy. He is one of my favorites. But anyway that is an update of my life. I use this metaphor a lot to describe it: I am treading water each day but still staying afloat. :) Other than my crazy schedule I am loving life!

No comments:

Post a Comment