Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Graduation!!

Graduation - what a word. All during last summer and senior year, it seemed so far away and then it all of a sudden came and left. Now I am growing up and left to be an adult!! Even more scary! But I have some pictures here of some end of the year/graduation festivities :)

#1 Senior Dinner Dance
My friends and I went to the Senior Dinner Dance together where we ate yummy food and danced and had a good time with friends.

After the dance, we went to Orange Leaf and got some delicious frozen yogurt! That place is so good!


#2 Seminary Graduation
I also graduated from Seminary :)


#3 Girls Golf Team
For four years, I have been a part of a wonderful team of girls playing a sport that we all love. I was so blessed to be voted co-captain this year and be able to grow and have so much fun with these girls!! I love and will miss them dearly!


#4 Lagoon!
Being a part of the Senior Class, we got to spend a day at Lagoon all together and again I had a wonderful time with friends. I went on more rides and thoroughly enjoyed myself.
The whole group of us all together went on Wicked!
With one of my best friends: Spencer :)



#5 High School Graduation
One of the biggest moments in my life so far! What a bittersweet night! High school was hard and I don't want to go back but I wouldn't trade it for anything. It is totally worth it!
With my longest best friend: Eva
With my cousin Becca :)

No comments:

Post a Comment